From AMI@Work Communities Wiki
Welcome to the home page of the Knowledge@Work Community
Free membership is open to everyone willing to contribute to the shaping of future Collaborative Knowledge Environments. This website is aiming at providing valuable information about research fields defined in the community Research Topics (see the Knowledge@Work Community list of Research Topics) as well as supporting members discussion and interaction.
- If you are a visitor then you can register and join the actual 1120 members of the Knowledge@Work community!
- In case you already are a member of the AMI@Work Family of Communities and would like to join us, then you just need to tick the box of our community in your profile into Myspace
- Click here to know more about the Knowledge@Work Community.
- members of the Knowledge@work Community can directly access their community shared workspace.
Feel free to edit any news that is relevant for your Community Constituted the Catalan Knowledge Society S.C.C. as non-profit Association. The website SSC.cat will be soon launched to be our visible reference and provide our points of views and publish our actual works.
We are seeking similar organization through Europe, in order to build a common understanding and main stream in our areas of interest, such as exploration of new knowledge raising needs, knowledge concern foreseen and future, social and open knowledge, over-information, knowledge and skills, etc. We have also the objective to constitute the European Foundation of Knowledge EFK If you are interested in to join to our effort, please send me an email to: en Ferran Cabrer i Vilagut, consen AT consen.org , reference : EFK
(Ferran coViceChair of KW@work)
- New membership statistics report is showing the largest number of participants to our community. Close to 30% of the AMI@Work Family members have joined the Knowledge@Work community.
- Research Topics have been defined for our Knowledge@Work Community as commons to be used by members for submitting their papers to the AMI@Work Forum day 2005. Those Community Research Topics will be further used to connect people and concepts together.
 The SCC.CAT
The SCC.CAT has defined three main activities:
1. The Group GRID of Research and Digital Innovation (GRID.cat) 2. The Observatory of the society of the knowledge at regional level. 3. The development of a Open-Source Knowledge Management System (KMS)
The Knowledge Observatory has to be useful for "monitoring" the state and evolution of the Society of the knowledge mainly in the Catalan countries, but forgetting to taking the one that happens out of Catalonia in other regions, nations without estate and globally at European level.
We will also make the function of briefing, and to explain that SCC.cat is and like accessing to the society of the knowledge. (Attention: differentiating society of the knowledge of Catalunya with Catalan society from the knowledge, which is our association without spirit of profit).
We also have to brief you that the business agent of knowledge that I am making, I believe that it will be our key of the success, because everybody who sees it wants one. Him very easy to make go, very pleasant, personalitzable, etc, is adapted in everything. This program is called Intergrid KMS (Knowledge Management System) and this project could be developed through members in European.
We have thought to introduce the entry KMS to the wikipedia, explaining that him a business agent of knowledge. You could|might help me also in this.
Tea a lot to see with a CMS and with a CRM (Client Resource management). The KMS includes as much CMS as CRM, and futile beyond because he|she adapts to any type of object with a lot of facility, and incorporates metadata and ontologies.
We believe seriously that the KMS when it|he is clever will be our economical salvation and will help us a lot to promoting the development of the SC Society of the knowledge. At present our micro-companies in quite a lot of works arrives at the end of month, but we would like to share our innovative ideas and enthusiastic spirit, in a join European initiative.
 Interested partners
1.- Ferran Cabrer i Vilagut | consen.org | MUFICATA.net | Barcelona |
2.- Jordi Berenguer | Intergrid, tecnologies del coneixement S.L. | Barcelona GRID.CAT - Grup de Recerca i Innovació Digital SCC.CAT - Societat Catalana del Coneixement OPENGEA.ORG - Global ISP networking
Insert non-formatted text here== New Members ==
Welcome to the lastest 10 new members:
- David Wang
- Kimmo Yliniemi
- Richa g
- Abdi Noor
- Fezile Matsebula
- cangi tsai
- Simona Marchi
- Jari Kerttula
- SAMSON FADIYA
- Simone Schweikert
- Morteza Bayat